Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Events for Dex
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a few 'Event Pokemon' to complete my Dex. I currently need Mew, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta. For trade I have legendaries, shinies (I think I have a 4IV lv100 shiny Manectric), and shiny legendaries. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I can help you with something please let me know!
(Dec 3, 2015, 09:16 PM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm looking for a few 'Event Pokemon' to complete my Dex. I currently need Mew, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta. For trade I have legendaries, shinies (I think I have a 4IV lv100 shiny Manectric), and shiny legendaries. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I can help you with something please let me know!

Want phione eggs ?
If you have an Event Genesect, I have both the Shiny Event Arceus, and the Pokescrap Victini
(Dec 3, 2015, 10:57 PM)AceTrainerSam Wrote:
(Dec 3, 2015, 09:16 PM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm looking for a few 'Event Pokemon' to complete my Dex. I currently need Mew, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta. For trade I have legendaries, shinies (I think I have a 4IV lv100 shiny Manectric), and shiny legendaries. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I can help you with something please let me know!

Want phione eggs ?

Thank you, but I already have two Phone. I appreciate it though Smile
(Dec 4, 2015, 12:59 AM)vinnyboy Wrote: If you have an Event Genesect, I have both the Shiny Event Arceus, and  the Pokescrap Victini

I do! I have an event red Genesect if you'd like it.