Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Pokemon with Wide Guard
Hi all, I need a pokemon with wide guard so I can hopefully and eventually get Wide Guard onto a torterra. I will only borrow it but if you wanna trade pokes, I can do that also. Thank you.
I have a Gallade with wide guard if you are interested.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Dec 4, 2015, 08:00 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: I have a Gallade with wide guard if you are interested.

Thanks Pritchman227, I am interested. I just can't seem to work out a fast and logical way to breed it on Torterra within a week.
All you need is to grab one of the mudkip family that knows wide guard in order to get your torerra to have it.

To get a mudkip with wide gaurd you must acquire an alomomola or a tirtuga/carracosta, then breed a mudkip with one of them. Then of course, breed said mudkip with the previously mentioned torterra line.

I'm a nice guy so I can supply you with the mudkip :D
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Dec 4, 2015, 08:11 AM)Jetman99 Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2015, 08:00 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: I have a Gallade with wide guard if you are interested.

Thanks Pritchman227, I am interested. I just can't seem to work out a fast and logical way to breed it on Torterra within a week.

Its fine. I'll be online at 3:30 PM CST. I'm at school right now, so no wifi on the 3ds lol.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!