Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Female Heavy Ball Vulpix
I'm in the market for a female Vulpix caught in a Heavy Ball. You will need Soul Silver version for this combination. Any Level, IVs and Nature are acceptable.
I can offer various other Apricorn Ball Pokemon in exchange.
   -sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
I'll attempt it man.

Little bugger knows roar. Forgot about that.
Awesome, thanks. Let me know if you have any success.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Caught her, but I just gotta work to a certain point before I send her to Black 2 and finally AS.
No problem, thanks.
-sandragon13
Hey sorry, got busy. I should be ready to trade in about an hour and a half.
Could I also trouble you for a female Moon Ball Teddiursa? That's another SoulSilver exclusive.
-sandragon13
(Dec 12, 2015, 08:22 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Could I also trouble you for a female Moon Ball Teddiursa?  That's another SoulSilver exclusive.
   -sandragon13

Ah jeez dude, sorry. I brought Black 2 back to my friend. So that request may take a bit longer.
No problem, totally fine with just the Vulpix for the time being. I'll do my best to be available for trading today.
-sandragon13
Sandragon you can breed me a female vulpix with heavy ball, i have a bunch of dreamball pkmn. Smile