Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Good Nature, Beast Ball Moon Exclusive UBs FT: GN, BB Sun Exclusive UBs
Hello everyone! I am in the process of collecting UBs in Ultra Sun, and this time around I'm being more mindful of getting ones with good natures. I am looking for the Ultra Moon exclusive UBs listed below and can trade equal quality Ultra Sun exclusive UBs. 

Since I have Pokemon with synchronize and the natures corresponding to the sun exclusives below, I can quickly catch as many of the good nature UBs listed below as needed once I encounter them (except Blacephalon).

Please comment below if you are interested.

LF:
1. Lonely or Brave Beast Ball Stakataka

Other: Timid Poipole or Nagandel (A clone of one is fine too or changing the nature of mine; will trade 2 UBs of your choice for one excluding Blacephalon)

FT:
Ready for Trade (All in beast balls)
- Modest Nihelego (1)
- Adamant Kartana (1)
- Impish Buzzwole (1)
- Timid Blacephalon (Only 1)

(Can also catch any of the above with timid or jolly natures excluding Blacephalon)
I have a timid Pheromosa I can offer or I can catch a naive one tonight if you would prefer. I would like a jolly Kartana

@IrisNephertiri
(Jan 4, 2018, 02:43 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: I have a timid Pheromosa I can offer or I can catch a naive one tonight if you would prefer. I would like a jolly Kartana

@IrisNephertiri

Certainly! I would prefer naive BB Pheromosa. The jolly Kartana is ready to go whenever you're ready.
(Jan 4, 2018, 03:57 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2018, 02:43 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: I have a timid Pheromosa I can offer or I can catch a naive one tonight if you would prefer. I would like a jolly Kartana

@IrisNephertiri

Certainly! I would prefer naive BB Pheromosa. The jolly Kartana is ready to go whenever you're ready.

Awesome! I won't be home for a few hours tonight. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. I am also interested in your impish buzzwole. I can trade you a relaxed or impish celestela (whichever you prefer) for one if you'd like. I am going to have to catch both of them. So depending on how long it takes to find them I might not be able to trade until tomorrow.
@IrisNephertiri 

I got the naive Pheromosa and a relaxed Celesteela. I'm ready to trade when you are.
Thanks for trading! Enjoy Kartana and Buzzwole! Smile
(Jan 7, 2018, 01:37 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote: Thanks for trading! Enjoy Kartana and Buzzwole! Smile

Thank you! If I end up wanting some other UB I might hit you up again.
@IrisNephertiri 
You interested in trading brave stakataka for timid blacephalon?