Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: HA Starters FT: Look in thread
Hey, I'm new here and I was recommended by a friend. He said that this site is good for trading, so I decided I'd test my luck on it.

I'm looking for some HA starters if anyone has any. The ones I need are below
(Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, Chespin, and Fennekin. (All with their hidden ability)

I can offer a few things. The number of which I have will be before the name.

For three HA starters from the list:
1x Shaymin (Event one that passed recently)
1x Shiny Beldum (Event from late 2014, it doesn't have the Metagrossite)

For two HA starters from the list:
2x Rayquaza (Wild caught, two seperate trainers. I can get rid of Dragon Ascent if you are trading from Kalos)
1x Groudon (Wild caught, I can get rid of Precipice Blades if you are trading from Kalos)

For one HA starter from the list:
1x Regirock (Pokebank Event)
1x Regice (Pokebank Event)
1x Registeel (Pokebank Event)
1x Latias (Wild caught)
1x Latios (Wild caught)
1x Venipede (HA)
1x Froakie (HA)
1x Bronzor (HA)
1x Any Breedable Pokemon. (I will not train them up to evolve, but they will be bred from a decent parent (Some with egg moves) and a Korean 6IV Ditto)

If you feel like you want any of these, feel free to reply or PM me. I'll be online for the next few hours.
You're in luck, i have some of these HA starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Treecko, Chimchar)
I still have to breed them though, I'll let you know when they're ready
(Aug 4, 2016, 02:22 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: You're in luck, i have some of these HA starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Treecko, Chimchar)
I still have to breed them though, I'll let you know when they're ready
Hey, sorry for the late reply, let me know what you'll want and I'll get ready. I'll add your friend code as well.
I ask nothing in return, just happy to help Smile
(Aug 4, 2016, 03:08 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: I ask nothing in return, just happy to help Smile
Sweet man, if you ever need help with getting a breedable, just get a hold of me and I'll get you what you need.
(Aug 4, 2016, 03:08 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: I ask nothing in return, just happy to help Smile
Also, don't forget to add the FC and PM me when you're able to trade.
All right, @jackrobbiter101 they're ready to go, all are made sure to have their respective HA.

If theres a mess up tell me.
(Aug 4, 2016, 03:43 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: All right, @jackrobbiter101 they're ready to go, all are made sure to have their respective HA.

If theres a mess up tell me.
Hopping on now.
@Lolface366 
They're all HA, thanks for the trade man! I gave you an extra HA Venipede, two HA Squirtles, and an extra HA Vulpix so it wouldn't seem one sided. Thanks again!
Np, happy to help and thanks for the HA pokemons