Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Happy Hour (Event) Munchlax/Snorlax/Other events with Happy Hour
Would there be anyone who's willing to trade an Happy Hour Munchlax/Snorlax/other event mon with this move OR breed me one, if that's even possible? I'm willing to trade a shiny Gyarados, 6IV Ditto, 6IV Gyarados. If you want sth else for it, just let me know!
@TheShinyMothim was just wondering why did you want them ? I have a happy hour Magikarp from the Chinese New year's event I
(Aug 17, 2017, 12:34 PM)wartty Wrote: @TheShinyMothim was just wondering why did you want them ? I have a happy hour Magikarp from the Chinese New year's event I

Oh hi! Basically it's because I wanted to breed myself a competitive Snorlax as well as having a Munchlax/Snorlax with the move Happy Hour to stack with my Amulet Coin, in order to quadruple the amount of money earned in the pokemon league. I need the money to rack up on things like vitamins, poke balls and stuff like that... So if someone could help me out, that would be cool! Smile
(Aug 17, 2017, 03:04 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote:
(Aug 17, 2017, 12:34 PM)wartty Wrote: @TheShinyMothim was just wondering why did you want them ? I have a happy hour Magikarp from the Chinese New year's event I

Oh hi! Basically it's because I wanted to breed myself a competitive Snorlax as well as having a Munchlax/Snorlax with the move Happy Hour to stack with my Amulet Coin, in order to quadruple the amount of money earned in the pokemon league. I need the money to rack up on things like vitamins, poke balls and stuff like that... So if someone could help me out, that would be cool! Smile
I'll see what i can do can't promise anything yet though
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@TheShinyMothim 
I got a Snorlax with Happy Hour.

i was wondering, do you have by any chance a 6IV Ditto on Oras/XY which we could trade?

Or maybe an naive, original Event Diancie on Oras/XY/SuMo?
(Aug 18, 2017, 10:24 AM)MissCandy1994 Wrote: @TheShinyMothim 
I got a Snorlax with Happy Hour.

i was wondering, do you have by any chance a 6IV Ditto on Oras/XY which we could trade?

Or maybe an naive, original Event Diancie on Oras/XY/SuMo?

As I don't have any of the 6th Gen games, I can't help you with that unfortunately. And the Diancie I do have on Sun, but I prefer to keep it myself actually. Sorry! The 6IV Ditto on Sun still stands of course...
(Aug 18, 2017, 07:18 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 17, 2017, 03:04 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote:

I'll see what i can do can't promise anything yet though
Thanks a lot in advance for the effort Wink
Hey so in doing a favor for someone else I realized I still hadn't redeemed my happy hour munchlax xD so I reset an impish one for you ~
(Aug 18, 2017, 09:59 PM)wartty Wrote: Hey so in doing a favor for someone else I realized I still hadn't redeemed my happy hour munchlax xD so I reset an impish one for you ~

That would be so awesome :D
Lol Kay I'm sorry I reset him for like 6 hours and I could only get rrelaxed nature xP I must've gotten 20 timids..... Lol hope that works ~