Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Hitmontop
Can't seem to get one to evolve to save my life. I have all but like 25 pokemon.. so if you are willing to trade me a Hitmontop (for keeps) just name your price Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth I gotcha Smile got any breedjects on ya?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@nightburstpkmn I have a couple Mienfoo's that I've been breeding for competitive use, 5 IVs lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth cool that's fine. I added btw; add my first friend code and you'll can have my hitmontop
@nightburstpkmn Right away! Hey, any chance you could also help me out with 2 trade evolutions? O.o
@devilmoth yeah that's fine I can do
Thank you! and I added you.. don't see you on yet tho