Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends!
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:34 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hey I would like to have shiny Gardevoir and Delphox. I can give you 4 Legit Pokeballs from the Lottery I won Smile

Sounds good to me!!

just let me know when you would like to trade im available whenever !

Im assuming you meant Masterballs ? not Pokeballs? correct me if im wrong
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:38 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:34 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hey I would like to have shiny Gardevoir and Delphox. I can give you 4 Legit Pokeballs from the Lottery I won Smile

Sounds good to me!!

No you're right. Stupid autocorrect. Oh and I'm ready now, lemme give some breedjects the Master balls
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:44 AM)OGaryOak Wrote: .....Gardevoir is on AS bear with me for a moment the struggle is real .....

Lol ok
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:41 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Sounds good to me!!

No you're right. Stupid autocorrect. Oh and I'm ready now, lemme give some breedjects the Master balls

Gardevoir is on AS and i have to system update to use pokebank ... bear with me for a moment the struggle is real :/
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:48 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:

Sounds good to me!!

Gardevoir is on AS and i have to system update to use pokebank ... bear with me for a moment the struggle is real :/
Haha ok Smile

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:50 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Sounds good to me!!

Haha ok Smile

Reeady now ! sending trade!
(Oct 27, 2016, 07:50 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Sounds good to me!!

Haha ok Smile
Thanks a ton!!
good luck breeding a majestic purple lapras its so beautiful! one of my favorites shinies of all time !!!

Giving +1 Rep for awesomeness
Do you have another Shiny Gardevoir? I have a masterball I can trade
(Oct 27, 2016, 09:25 AM)MrRhino Wrote: Do you have another Shiny Gardevoir? I have a masterball I can trade

No im sorry i only had one and it was already traded off  Sad

i would advise to check back again at a later date though as im continously adding new shinies
and i may get another one for trade !!  :D
(Oct 27, 2016, 09:29 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2016, 09:25 AM)MrRhino Wrote: Do you have another Shiny Gardevoir? I have a masterball I can trade

No im sorry i only had one and it was already traded off  Sad

i would advise to check back again at a later date though as im continously adding new shinies
and i may get another one for trade !!  :D

Yeah if you happen to get a shiny Ralts/Gardevoir I'll be happy to trade for it :D