Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Mewtwo & others...
I dont have anything i can trade...forgive me...just trynna build a lil team... im looking 4 pokemon with h.a. correct natures &
6IV's or good IV's if anyone is willing 2 help me out....that would be kool... i need a Mewtwo..a Charizard..Chimchar..Blaziken..Dragonite..
Gengar...Alakazam..Snorlex...Electivire...Metagross...shiny if you want 2 give....
& i need mega stones 4 all..if they are available as well...thank you very much.
@oasis
Do u need those pokemon for Sun moon or the other games (Oras/x y) ?
(Mar 10, 2017, 09:09 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @oasis
Do u need those pokemon for Sun moon or the other games (Oras/x y) ?

I need them for pokemon sun...sorry forgot 2 say that.
@oasis did u already saw the giveway section ? I need to sleep now, but if you have bottle caps i think i know someone That can help ya, and if no one offers those poke you need i will try to get them for ya tommorow.
(Mar 10, 2017, 10:58 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @oasis did u already saw the giveway section ? I need to sleep now, but if you have bottle caps i think i know someone That can help ya, and if no one offers those poke you need i will try to get them for ya tommorow.

i will try the give away section...& i will find bottle caps i dont have any...& i guess ill talk 2 you tomorrow.
@oasis

I got like 2 bottle caps from fishing +prism scale, but will tell ya more about it tommorow, also from poke pelago 1 gold bottle.
(Mar 10, 2017, 11:03 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @oasis

I got like 2 bottle caps from fishing +prism scale, but will tell ya more about it tommorow, also from poke pelago 1 gold bottle.

im online right now...if you are available...
(Mar 11, 2017, 12:10 PM)oasis Wrote:
(Mar 10, 2017, 11:03 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @oasis

im online right now...if you are available...

Do u still need the Chimchar? I think i have 1 with Ironfist (need to breed, but can't check ivs yet)