Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

need shiny charm. please helo
Hey. Im just saying ifanyone can help me fill up my national dex. I just need some pokes so i can get the shiny charm so i can shiny hunt afterwards. I litteraly only have 200 out of the 700 so i need some serious help. I will trade all pokemon given back because i only need to register it. So if you think you can help can you please either tell me on kik(Lady_magnet) or reply its up to you. (: thanks for reading this as well, thanks.
which game?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Pokemon y
I have completed the pokedex and I have quite a few mons left over from it. It would be helpful to know what pokemon you don't have, which i know could be a struggle since there are 500+ of them you are missing, but maybe you could copy the pokedex onto a document, delete the mons that you already have, and send it to me? I know that's quite complicated, but it would be helpful for me trying to figure out the pokemon you are missing

also, some tips: a lot of pokemon you might not have could be evolutions of pokemon you do have, and a good amount of evolutions take place at low levels, so it would be a good idea to look into pokemon that you don't have that can be obtained via evolution.
I Only have all the kanto pokemon except for mewtwo and the three birds. Then i have all the eeveelution with every single starter
so all starters, all eeveelutions, and all of kanto besides mewtwo and the bird trio? my friend code is on the left, register me and I'll try to get most of the ones you're missing to you!
Add my FC. And add my kik if you have one!! My kik name is (Lady_magnet)
added you! I don't have kik though, is it ok if i just PM you instead?
Sure. But it might take me a while to reply back