Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Pachirisu & fletchling w/ HA
Hello everyone, I am sort of new to competitive battling and I found Se Jun Park's team to my liking. However because i don't have pokemon x or y, And I don't have access to fletchling or pachirisu. If anyone could breed me one with the hidden abilities that would be amazing Angel . I am willing to trade for anything reasonable but keep in mind I only have Alpha Sapphire. Thanks

FC:2337-5726-0268 IGN: seabass
(Dec 25, 2014, 10:48 AM)seabass_14 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am sort of new to competitive battling and I found Se Jun Park's team to my liking.  However because i don't have pokemon x or y, And I don't have access to fletchling or pachirisu.  If anyone could breed me one with the hidden abilities that would be amazing Angel .  I am willing to trade for anything reasonable but keep in mind I only have Alpha Sapphire.  Thanks

FC:2337-5726-0268 IGN: seabass

I could breed you a hidden ability fletchling just tell me what you have to trade and we'll do it ^_^
I could get you a 5IV HA Pachirisu. Just give me some time to breed it, I can even add a sitrus berry(Like his Pachi) to it if you like :D
I know you have other offers but I can get you Se Jun's event pachirisu. You'd just have to ev train it.
Thanks to everyone who was kind enough to offer. I have tested the team on showdown and I didn't like it as much as I hoped. I built another team where I can get and breed all of the pokemon I need. Thanks
I can take your Pachirisu if you want to give him to someone :D
I didn't take anyone's offer Smile but you can ask and anyone would be willing too. Thanks again everyone
(Jan 17, 2015, 12:36 PM)seabass_14 Wrote: I didn't take anyone's offer Smile but you can ask and anyone would be willing too.  Thanks again everyone

I have a 6 IV HA fletchling