Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Shiny Umbreon, Ninetales
Hi! I´m looking for a shiny Umbreon and Ninetales. I have a few shiny Pokemon, legendaries and Hoopa. I`m relative new to pokemon so i wont have too much good things, pls ask me for special pokemon you want for them and ill see if i got them. I hope you can help. Thank You!
kappa
I have a shiny eevee, you can make it in to an umbreon :D
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 4, 2015, 06:55 AM)Shachi Wrote: I have a shiny eevee, you can make it in to an umbreon :D

What do you want for the Eevee?
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:13 AM)kikiliano Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 06:55 AM)Shachi Wrote: I have a shiny eevee, you can make it in to an umbreon :D

What do you want for the Eevee?

What do you have to offer? I'm looking for 5/6IV comp pokemon. PS, PM me for faster reply.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
i have a shiny umbreon, if you're interested just reply with all the pkmn and genders you have and we'll see about a trade, up to you though! :D
(Oct 4, 2015, 09:05 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i have a shiny umbreon, if you're interested just reply with all the pkmn and genders you have and we'll see about a trade, up to you though! :D
If you want something special for the umbreon pls tell me and ill see if i have it.
I got too much pokemon in the boxes so ill need to see what i have :D .
Do you still need Shiny Eevee/Nintales?
(Oct 8, 2015, 06:32 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Do you still need Shiny Eevee/Nintales?

Yeah,
sadly i do Sad.
I have shiny umbreon. I'm looking for pokemon i can't catch in ORAS and that you can only get in X or Y

Hmm, i'm sending a pm with info, i will give the Eevee for free.