Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF ::: Shiny Vanillite
Why am I asking this? I bet NO ONE is going to trade me, I'm starting to hatch some eggs anyways. Even then no one's going to trade me. Everyone thinks I'm a desperate motherfu*ker, 
[Image: 200_s.gif]
If you offer, that's nice, I have crap to offer, they're not very good crap. They're just shinies that LITERALLY. No one wants, I'm sorry, I should walk my way out of this website, and y'know JUMP OFF A STUPID BUILDING BECAUSE EVERYONE'S LIKE 'OH U'RE SO DESPERATE LIKE OH MY GOD WHAT A F*G.' 
Right... 
[Image: 200_s.gif]
If you offer, that's fine, I really appreciate it. But just remember...

I'M JUST A DESPERATE WANNABE EMO LOSER

NorthernNova 2016 [Image: latest?cb=20140710213347]
[Image: giphy.gif]
But... I like shinys I don't have because I'm trying to complete my shiny dex! Unfortunately, I only have a shiny Vanilluxe! If you are interested, though, maybe you can show these plebeian shinies no one wants; my curiosity is very much piqued. ;D
@Bomi 
I only have Legend Shinies that almost everyone has, Shinies that could bee encountered through chaining (Any Pokemon that is encountered via fishing, everyone has these Pokemon I'm sorry), hoarding (Pokemon that almost everyone has), or breeding, and shinies that are pretty much everyone has like Shiny Typhlosion, Shiny Altaria, and Shiny Gengar, all of which I have. 
I don't know what I can offer, I don't know what good shinies I have, but I appreciate your offer, and Shiny Vanilluxe is fine for me, unfortunately, I have either; Shinies that 90% of the users on this site have already, or shinies that nobody even wants.
But thanks for the offer, though...