Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Shiny Victini
Ok, i didn't know that, im new in this 6th generation, and sorry my english, im from portugal
Its ok, welcome to the site by the way
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(May 20, 2016, 11:41 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Its ok, welcome to the site by the way
Thx  :D
It is possible, not everybody has only gotten it by power saves. My friend received a shiny Meloetta in trade.
Can somebody please trade me or make me a shiny Victini, shiny Celebi or shiny Meloetta?? I have very good rare shinie legendary/events to trade.
by illegal ( In this case ) it means shiny locked , pokemon that are shiny locked are event pokemon that are yet to be released in its shiny form
Can somebody please examine how to hack and get a shiny Victini? I need one and I can't find a way to do it.
@YoSpencer if a Pokémon is shiny locked then it cannot be shiny and trade able sorry
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(May 22, 2016, 10:38 PM)YoSpencer Wrote: Can somebody please examine how to hack and get a shiny Victini? I need one and I can't find a way to do it.

so far, celebi, victini, keldeo, meloetta, hoopa, volcanion, and Zygarde are shiny locked which means haven't officially being released. i know that hackers can easily making one, but, you cannot trade those unofficially released shiny pokemon over Wi-fi just like Volcanion back then. never try the local trade one though, well i don't really like hacked poke so i won't even try it.