Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Shiny Vulpix!!!
FT: Shiny Shaymin
Shiny Vulpix  + Shiny Noibat and I'll trade ya a shiny Giratina Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I have a shiny level 100 Ninetales.
^_^ You wanna trade for my Shaymin? I'll throw in a shiny Pangoro :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Sure thing. I'm on now.
Just added you ^_^
Thank you! Please take good care of it.
Of course! ^_^ It's one of my favorite's ever! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!! <3 I feel like a little kid again lol xD
Is there anything else you would be willing to trade for the shiny Giratina? I have a shiny Thundurus.
I'm not sure at the moment.. I really want to save it for something I really really want. It's just so pretty  Heart _ Heart
No problem. Thanks anyway! :-)