Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Some Hidden Abilities
(Jan 2, 2016, 09:46 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 08:13 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I got a HA solosis and venipede that I can offer.  Could I get a female dream ball Riolu and a HA totodile in exchange?

Thank you!
I hope you want a Jolly Riolu because I have a good amount of those. If there is any other nature you want I'll give you another one with that nature, but it will probably be male.
Any nature for the Totodile?

That's fine with me. I don't care about Totodile's nature, since I'll probably breed the nature I want when the time comes. I'll add your FC when I get the chance.
(Jan 2, 2016, 12:57 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 02:39 AM)Exthaurius Wrote: I have a ha foongus for you Smile

Thanks! What would you like in return?

The Riolu would be nice Smile
(Jan 3, 2016, 03:11 AM)mclee2 Wrote: I have the following four Pokemon with their respective Hidden Abilities:
Murkrow, Nidoran(Male), Gastrodon (East+West), & Noibat.

I don't know what time I'll be online tomorrow, but if you'll be patient with me, I can trade all four of them as soon as I get online! I would equally appreciate the traded Pokemons in return :D

Let me know if you'll want them and I can request whatever you have!

I'd love to get them thank you! What would you like in return?
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:28 AM)Craftsman42 Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 09:46 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 08:13 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I got a HA solosis and venipede that I can offer.  Could I get a female dream ball Riolu and a HA totodile in exchange?

Thank you!
I hope you want a Jolly Riolu because I have a good amount of those. If there is any other nature you want I'll give you another one with that nature, but it will probably be male.
Any nature for the Totodile?

That's fine with me.  I don't care about Totodile's nature, since I'll probably breed the nature I want when the time comes.  I'll add your FC when I get the chance.

Ok sounds good they're ready for you any time
(Jan 3, 2016, 11:01 AM)Exthaurius Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 12:57 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 02:39 AM)Exthaurius Wrote: I have a ha foongus for you Smile

Thanks! What would you like in return?

The Riolu would be nice Smile

Perfect, I'll grab it out of the bank for you~
I'm online right now! Sorry it took me a while to get on. The website was down on my laptop so I couldn't reply back. Anyways, for the Gastrodon, did you want East or West? Or perhaps both? In return, I'd like the HA Riolu, Snivy, Chimchar, and Shieldon. Let me know what you think Wink
No worries on Shieldon! But... if you're able to rebreed the karrablast (if you've received it), I would appreciate that A LOT! I really want that pokemon and its HA too. And I apologize in advance... my pokemon won't have any beneficial natures to my knowledge. But thanks for trading with natures. That's an added bonus, cause like you I just wanted their HA's! I'm online right now... I'll initiate the trade.
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:39 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:30 PM)mclee2 Wrote: No worries on Shieldon! But... if you're able to rebreed the karrablast (if you've received it), I would appreciate that A LOT! I really want that pokemon and its HA too. And I apologize in advance... my pokemon won't have any beneficial natures to my knowledge. But thanks for trading with natures. That's an added bonus, cause like you I just wanted their HA's! I'm online right now... I'll initiate the trade.

When I get the Karrablast I will for sure. Don't worry about the natures thank you for the Pokes!
I'm online as well, which game will you be using? I'm on Y rn and I've found it's not easy to trade between the games between some people.

I'll be playing on Alpha Sapphire. I think I should be okay...? I've been transferring Pokes between my Pokemon Y and Sapphire with ease. So we'll be trading...
Me: Murkrow, Nidoran (male), Gastrodon (west), Gastrodon (east), Noibat
You: Riolu, Snivy, Chimchar, Turtwig, and Karrablast (eventually? lol)
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:48 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:45 PM)mclee2 Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:39 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 10:30 PM)mclee2 Wrote: No worries on Shieldon! But... if you're able to rebreed the karrablast (if you've received it), I would appreciate that A LOT! I really want that pokemon and its HA too. And I apologize in advance... my pokemon won't have any beneficial natures to my knowledge. But thanks for trading with natures. That's an added bonus, cause like you I just wanted their HA's! I'm online right now... I'll initiate the trade.

When I get the Karrablast I will for sure. Don't worry about the natures thank you for the Pokes!
I'm online as well, which game will you be using? I'm on Y rn and I've found it's not easy to trade between the games between some people.

I'll be playing on Alpha Sapphire. I think I should be okay...? I've been transferring Pokes between my Pokemon Y and Sapphire with ease. So we'll be trading...
Me: Murkrow, Nidoran (male), Gastrodon (west), Gastrodon (east), Noibat
You: Riolu, Snivy, Chimchar, Turtwig, and Karrablast (eventually? lol)

Turtwig will have to be an eventually too, that is the only starter I don't have sorry! v_v

Of course, I totally forgot that (you mentioned it in your first post). Sorry, how about Amaura?
I've deleted some of my comments to make space because these conversations can get long (so if it looks like there are holes well)