Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Some Hidden Abilities
hey so i have roselias if you wanna trade me one of those totodiles, any nature in mind? ill probably be on later tomorrow and i think i might have some others for you
(Jan 7, 2016, 02:57 AM)wartty Wrote: hey so i have roselias if you wanna trade me one of those totodiles, any nature in mind? ill probably be on later tomorrow and i think i might have some others for you

Hey sorry for the late reply, had a busy couple of days! I have some more totodiles... I think the best nature on em is adamant? If you want that nature I can breed some of those if not I just have some random natures floating around
nope i can figure that out Smile i just musted the giveaway for the ha johto starters by a day so im happy just having them, i also have smeargle foongus and i got an exeggcute this morning if you need those?
(Jan 10, 2016, 06:43 PM)wartty Wrote: nope i can figure that out Smile i just musted the giveaway for the ha johto starters by a day so im happy just having them, i also have smeargle foongus and i got an exeggcute this morning if you need those?

Ah yeah I had them from the event and then my game fried and I lost them! I lost my living dex too (three days after completing it) and now I have learned to keep everything in the bank. thankfully I was able to get almost everything back, including the living dex. Ebay for the win.

I'd love to get the smeargle and exeggcute as well (already have the foongus). What would you like for them?
was thinking unburden treecko, and i think i saw someone else ask for a turtwig when you get some sooo i was hoping one a those? :3 natures or ivs or anything matter?
(Jan 11, 2016, 12:00 AM)wartty Wrote: was thinking unburden treecko, and i think i saw someone else ask for a turtwig when you get some sooo i was hoping one a those? :3 natures or ivs or anything matter?

So Treecko, Totodile and ?, I will for sure trade you a Turtwig when I get one! (Since I dont have one now v_v) I don't care about the natures or ivs I can breed those myself, just looking for the HAs. Any natures you're looking for?
Thanks again to everyone who has helped me! I have currently updated the list.
And thank you for the trade backs! Whenever you're online, I'll be waiting!
I have some spare HA Ferroseed, Hawlucha and Swirlix knocking about, so PM me if you want them and then we'll trade.
I have a ferroseed (Not ferrothorn) with HA. It also has some egg moves if you want. Do you want it?

Jack