Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF specific breedjects (read thread)
I'm looking for a Larvitar with Pursuit, a HA Torchic and a Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. I don't need IVs. If you have any, just post what you want below and I'll see if I can get it to you! Thanks!
I can get you all three, I just need a little time to breed the egg moves onto Marill. If you could give me any Pokemon from this list that isn't highlighted in green, that would be great - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:07 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can get you all three, I just need a little time to breed the egg moves onto Marill. If you could give me any Pokemon from this list that isn't highlighted in green, that would be great - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126

Nice, thank you very much! Also, I'd like them to have an Adamant nature if it's not too much trouble. I can give you a Walrein, a Milotic and a Charizard, but they're not BR. Is that alright?
Yep that's fine with me. Just need to breed adamant onto them and they'll be good to go.
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:46 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Yep that's fine with me. Just need to breed adamant onto them and they'll be good to go.

That's cool, adding you right now! Thanks, have some rep!
Your Pokemon are ready!
(Jan 28, 2016, 10:37 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Your Pokemon are ready!

Alright, can we trade now?
Yep, I added your friend code. Ready whenever you are.
Enjoy your Pokemon and have a nice day!
(Jan 28, 2016, 11:03 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Enjoy your Pokemon and have a nice day!

You too, have more rep!