Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: zygarde english. FT: mew, or other requested pokemon that i have.
this is for my pokedex completion, please let me know if you have it.
i also have an extra code for the dialga and palkia event if you want it.
this is for pokemon oras or X and y only. i want zygarde for 6th gen not 7th.
i also have a masterball in case you want it.
@tren123 
Well as it just so happens i might have what your looking for.im pretty sure i have a 6th gen zygarde still....although i might have put gen 7 moves on the zygarde. my bad. im sure you could change them back though
thank you, but the problem is if you moved the zygarde up to gen 7 i won't be able to get it in gen 6. and i want to trade zygarde in gen 6 not 7. 
atleast for right now anyways.
Hey I have a gen 6 zygarde that hasn't been transferred up yet, I'd love to trade for the mew if we could!
we can trade, and im willing to trade for my mew for sure,  here is my friend code please add me. 3583 1553 1418 o.z.
name on omega ruby is omegaend and pokemon X is crush.
I don't want to be that guy, but why would you trade a Mew for a Zygarde, even if you had multiple Mews. And why an english one specifically?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
tren I'll pm you my details and we can trade after I get done with this chain I'm in the middle of!
the reason is because and i am damn ashamed but i lost my zygarde that i caught so i need a replacement.
you have no idea how mad i was at losing a legendary pokemon right when that was the last one i needed to complete my 6th gen pokedex. so because of this i am willing to trade away a mew to get it. hell if i could id trade away a marshadow, but i can't really do that since i need it to be in the 6th gen to complete the 6th gen pokedex. sure i already have traded one but its in japense, i want an english one like the one i caught 2 years ago with my masterball. and honestly there is no way im going to reset my x copy for one. so there.
That is pretty rough. But how did you even lose it? Did it get deleted or was it traded or something?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3