Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 5IV Timid HA Pichu in XY/ORAS
Hi! Anyone out there willing to help me in breeding 5IV (-Atk) Timid Pichu with Lightning Rod in XY/ORAS games? Since Sun/Moon totally (almost) prevents you from getting a non-Alolan Raichu in-game, I probably need to get it in XY/ORAS. Unfortunately, just learned competitive breeding when S/M came out so I don't really know what to do in the earlier games.

I don't have that much to offer in my Pokemon X but I have lots of Grass-type breedjects with correct 5IVs and nature in my Pokemon Moon. Grass-type starters with HA and such.
@teioh_link lol well what breedjects have you got to offer? i could make that up for you
(Feb 26, 2017, 05:43 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link lol well what breedjects have you got to offer? i could make that up for you

@wartty Hi sorry for the late reply!
I have the following breedjects available: 
  • Snivy Contrary Timid 5IV -Atk with Glare in a Friend Ball
  • Shroomish Quick Feet Jolly 5IV -SpA with B.Seed, Drain Pnch, Focus Pnch and Ntrl Gift in a Safari Ball
  • Deerling -Autumn Forme- Jolly 5IV -SpA with Camouflouge, Wry.Seed and Synthesis in a Luxury Ball
  • Ferroseed Iron Barbs Relaxed 4-5IV -SpA, -Spd or 0 Spd with Lch.Seed, Wry.Seed and Stlh.Rock in a Quick Ball
  • Lotad Swift Swim Modest 5IV -Atk in a Net Ball
  • Bulbasaur Chlorophyll Bold 5IV -Atk with Curse, Amnesia, Leaf Storm and Gig.Drain in a Dream Ball
  • Emolga Motor Drive Jolly 5IV -Atk with Shk.Wave, Roost, Charm, Spd.Swap in a Fast Ball
  • Slowpoke Regenerator Modest 5IV -Atk with Future Sight, Bly.Drum, Block and Belch in a Dream Ball
  • Poliwag Swift Swim Bold 5IV -Atk with Wtr.Sport, Mist, Haze and Encore in a Moon Ball
  • Trapinch Arena Trap Jolly 5IV -SpAtk with Fnt.Atk, Bide and Earth Pwr in a Quick Ball
Still working on Tropius, Cerubi, Cottonee, Phantump, Turtwig, Oddish and Lileep. I'd quickly breed any of these if you want.
@teioh_link :O omg is there anything else your looking for? im interested in the dream ball slowpoke and bulbasaur friend ball snivy and emolga in the fast ball... maybe poliwag too
(Feb 27, 2017, 11:09 AM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link :O omg is there anything else your looking for? im interested in the dream ball slowpoke and bulbasaur friend ball snivy and emolga in the fast ball... maybe poliwag too

@wartty An HA Treecko in a fancy ball (any other than the regular pokebal, great ball or ultraball) would be nice or another Pichu/Pikachu Jolly 5IV -SpA with Iron Tail? Any of the two would do, I'll trade you the 4 breedjects in Sun/Moon if you like for 2 pokemon in XY. Smile or do you have anything else to offer?
@teioh_link lol well i have all the HA pokemon if theres any your looking for, plus lots of breedjects
(Feb 27, 2017, 01:02 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link lol well i have all the HA pokemon if theres any your looking for, plus lots of breedjects

@wartty thats good, when you are you available for trade? I'm ok the 2 pikachus tho... and oh Male pikachus btw
@teioh_link lol wait so you want 2 of the same pikachu? ill start breeding pikachu now but you sure there is no other pokemon youd be interested in?
(Feb 27, 2017, 02:06 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link lol wait so you want 2 of the same pikachu? ill start breeding pikachu now but you sure there is no other pokemon youd be interested in?

@wartty actually...
Male Pichu/Pikachu Lightning Rod Timid 5IV -Atk
Male Pichu/Pikachu Lightning Rod or Static Jolly 5IV -SpA with Iron Tail (tutored at Battle Maison in ORAS)

yup I'm sure, tell me when you're ready tomorrow since it's already late here at GMT+0
@teioh_link consider it done Smile you got any other pokemon in rare pokeballs?