EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Tail Glow
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

Ask for whatever you want, I may have it, excluding events and Mythicals 
All the cool kids are going here
I could trade you the Xurkitree, I only have to train it up to level 100 Big Grin
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool Oh that'd be fantastic! You don't have to get it to level 100, btw. What would you be wanting in return?
Do you have any legendary Pokémon you'd be willing to trade? I'm currently trying to collect them all, so I don't really care about stats or anything, if not I'd still trade with you of course.  Tongue
I'm back again.
I can get you Lopunny if you still want one and you could breed it until its to your liking
@Mr. Ultracool Well I dunno what legendary Pokemon you have, so if you want to tell me that

@JoeBoss23 It has to come from Gen 6 with Power Up Punch, which doesn't pass down through breeding
Oh well I can get it from gen 6 :p ill work on that for u if u still want but i cant level it to 100
@JoeBoss23 That's actually really good, just the nature, reasonable IVs and Power Up Punch (I think Drain Punch is a tutor move though? ) I can do the rest
I am gettworking on getting y poke finder rank on buneary up as we speak so i can find a good one then ill figure out how to tune it the way u want it Smile
Hey so before I go spending BP on a move tutor i have to breed a move onto this guy and not to sure how to so how important is cosmic power?