Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Any and all breedjects!
So I finally finished the main story and I want to start breeding for competitive Pokémon. The problem is that I don't really know where to start to get some good IV Mons though so I figured if anyone here has any breedjects they'd be willing to part with, it'd help me out greatly. I don't have much to offer in terms of good IV Pokémon, but I can help you fill your Dex out if you're looking for anything in particular.
(Nov 28, 2016, 05:08 AM)DanielJames Wrote: So I finally finished the main story and I want to start breeding for competitive Pokémon. The problem is that I don't really know where to start to get some good IV Mons though so I figured if anyone here has any breedjects they'd be willing to part with, it'd help me out greatly. I don't have much to offer in terms of good IV Pokémon, but I can help you fill your Dex out if you're looking for anything in particular.

leaving a post here... I need breedjects too I don't fully understand breeding for IV's Sad
(Nov 28, 2016, 07:34 PM)carlocruzd14 Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2016, 05:08 AM)DanielJames Wrote: So I finally finished the main story and I want to start breeding for competitive Pokémon. The problem is that I don't really know where to start to get some good IV Mons though so I figured if anyone here has any breedjects they'd be willing to part with, it'd help me out greatly. I don't have much to offer in terms of good IV Pokémon, but I can help you fill your Dex out if you're looking for anything in particular.

leaving a post here... I need breedjects too I don't fully understand breeding for IV's Sad

@naitre made a pretty good guide on breeding competitive Pokemon. If you need help with breeding you should give it a read http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SUN-MOO...-7-Updates