Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Brave Makuhita w/ Guts
Does anyone happen to have Makuhitas with Guts and Brave Natures? I just need one to use in VGC. My Friend Code is 0233-0931-6377. I prefer if the Makuhita has 0 IVs in Speed.
In Exchange, I have Brave 5IV Roggenrolas, Relaxed Water Absorb Lapras, Jolly Lightning Rod Togedemarus, 4 EM Modest Shellos, and some 5 IV Alolan Forms up for trade. If you want more info, or want to know if I specifically have something else for trade, message me.
Shimono Hiro!

I can try to breed Brave nature guts, but can't yet look the ivs(i need yet to finish game) Are There eggmoves You like it to have?
(Mar 7, 2017, 09:01 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: I can try to breed Brave nature guts, but can't yet look the ivs(i need yet to finish game) Are There eggmoves You like it to have?
That should be fine, and do you mind if you breed Bullet Punch and Wide Guard onto the Makuhita? If you can't that should still be fine.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro do u still need the maka?
(Mar 10, 2017, 09:31 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Allegro do u still need the maka?
Yes. I keep bouncing between you and wartty for the trade, but I guess whoever doesn't get to trade me the Makuhita will still receive the Pokemon I promised. So it is a win-win for everyone. I will add your FC.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro Going online now
(Mar 10, 2017, 01:01 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Allegro Going online now
Okay. I'm sorry, but what do you want again? I have trouble remembering those types of things.
Shimono Hiro!

(Mar 10, 2017, 01:24 PM)Allegro Wrote:
(Mar 10, 2017, 01:01 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Allegro Going online now
Okay. I'm sorry, but what do you want again? I have trouble remembering those types of things.

Online now, its free if you still need Maku.