Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Breedject Growlithe, Magikarp, and Gible
I'm looking for any breedjects for the Pokémon listed in the title! I have a good amount of the following breedjects for trade. They all have at least 3IV but most have 4 or random 5.

Adamant Cubone with Ancient Power, Skull Bash, Iron Head, and Perish Song
Timid Pichu with Fake Out, Electric Terrian, and Thunder Punch
Adamant Dewpider with Stockpile and Spit Up
Bold Regenerator Mareanie
Modest Drampa
Adamant Mimikyu
Jolly Rockruff with Sucker Punch and Fire Fang
I can offer you a breedject gible but it has to be around 4:30 and i would like the rockruff

Also how do you make posts
I have a few jolly magikarps with 4+ IVs, however the 5 IV ones are missing attack.

@AllTradeAndeBattle65 In order to post a new thread, just go to the top of the thread section of forum, like Trading, Breeding, etc. There will be a black rectangle that says post thread towards the top right above announcements/guidelines.
Is it too late to offer a 5 IV jolly HA gible? I really want the Mareanie..
(Dec 19, 2016, 10:14 AM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: I can offer you a breedject gible but it has to be around 4:30 and i would like the rockruff

Also how do you make posts

I'm down to trade when you can. Just send me a message!

(Dec 19, 2016, 10:19 AM)Arctero Wrote: I have a few jolly magikarps with 4+ IVs, however the 5 IV ones are missing attack.

@AllTradeAndeBattle65 In order to post a new thread, just go to the top of the thread section of forum, like Trading, Breeding, etc. There will be a black rectangle that says post thread towards the top right above announcements/guidelines.

Awesome! Anything in particular that you're looking for?

(Dec 19, 2016, 10:53 AM)wiremash Wrote: Is it too late to offer a 5 IV jolly HA gible? I really want the Mareanie..

I'll trade you a Mareanie for a Gible as well Smile
Still need gible?  I have several , interested in pichu
Could I get the rockruff? I can be on in a couple minutes if you're ready to trade.
I have gible and magikarp with 3-5 iv I'm interested in cubone
Can I get rockruff?
I have magikarp 5V exept special attack

oh, +It's jolly