Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Bruxish, Castform, Electivire, Porygon 2 and Z
All I need to complete my dex is a Bruxish, Electivire, Castform, and Porygon 2 and Z. I have a lot to trade for all of them, if you're looking for anything in particular just ask! I'm looking for a porygon 2 with a dubious disk so it will regester both.
(Mar 11, 2017, 10:51 AM)Ontvx Wrote: All I need to complete my dex is a Bruxish, Electivire, Castform, and Porygon 2 and Z. I have a lot to trade for all of them, if you're looking for anything in particular just ask! I'm looking for a porygon 2 with a dubious disk so it will regester both.

Hi, did u already tried with the Gts to get those pokemon? (I got like 5 Porygon z from gts and 4 porygons2 each 5/10 minutes depositing something)
(Mar 11, 2017, 11:43 AM)Drangor2 Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2017, 10:51 AM)Ontvx Wrote: All I need to complete my dex is a Bruxish, Electivire, Castform, and Porygon 2 and Z. I have a lot to trade for all of them, if you're looking for anything in particular just ask! I'm looking for a porygon 2 with a dubious disk so it will regester both.

Hi, did u already tried with the Gts to get those pokemon? (I got like 5 Porygon z from gts and 4 porygons2 each 5/10 minutes depositing something)

Yeah but most people are looking for something like mewtwo or a 90+ level pokemon for a level 1 pokemon  :s
@Ontvx Did u got pm?
(Mar 11, 2017, 10:51 AM)Ontvx Wrote: Hi! I will trade you a Castform. I am looking for a shiny Mudbray/Mudsdale Female. If you have one, will you trade it for my Castform. I believe it has a perfect special attack IV as well.