Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Bruxish and Dhelmise
It's so aggravating! Does anyone have any luck fishing for these two Pokémon above? I've been fishing for these two for like 3 hours, and I've got nothing but endless Magikarps. The 1% is real.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@nightburstpkmn.

I can get you a Dhelmise and a Bruxish. I'm have to breed the ones I have though.
I have a couple laying around in my box if you're interested. They have a few IVs so it'll be easier to breed them.
Have you tried fishing in the bubbling spots? The rare encounters are about 10% there compared to the 1% everywhere else.
@Eugenio that's fine I can wait. I don't have anything special as of yet in return. I'm still working on the game in general until Bank comes out

@Arctero I tried the bubbling spots, esp. for Dhelmise. I still have no luck -_-
I have a dhelmise right now if you want it. Do you have any shines? I can have it hold a master ball. My friend code is 4012-5542-2161.
@nightburstpkmn

Same, I'm also waiting for PokeBank to link up with Sun and Moon. That's ok, I'll be breeding a bit later if that's ok.
@Eugenio sure I can wait.

@Arctero I don't care about the IVs for now. I just need them for 7th gen dex
@nightburstpkmn i can trade you both pokemon if you still need them dhelmise has 5 iv the bruxish is just poopy but good for dex
@freshikki Oh ok, thanks! My friend code is 4768-7761-9667

I added your friend code btw
@nightburstpkmn getting online now