Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] (CLOSED)
As title states, I'm on the hunt to collect all legendary Pokemon from previous generations in Sun . I'm only looking for legit/untouched legendary Pokemon...no genned/hacked Pokemon, terribly sorry.

Currently looking for in no particular order;

-Articuno
-Moltres(Obtained)
-Zapdos(Obtained)
-Mewtwo(Obtained)
-Entei(Obtained)
-Suicune(Obtained)
-Lugia(Obtained)
- Ho-Oh(Obtained)
-Regice
-Registeel
-Regirock
-Regigigas
-Groudon(Obtained)
-Kyogre(Obtained)
-Azelf
-Mesprit(Obtained)
-Uxie
-Diagla(Obtained)
-Palkia(Obtained)
-Giratina(Obtained)
-Cresselia(Obtained)
-Heatran(Obtained)
-Cobalion(Obtained)
-Virizion(Obtained)
-Tornadus(Obtained)
-Landorus(Obtained)
-Reshiram(Obtained)
-Kyurem(Obtained)
-Xerneas(Obtained)

Whew....that's a lot, lol. I am looking only for there counterparts found in Gen6 WITH the gen6 symbol.

I can offer:

-Any 20th anni mythical
-Diancie
-Hoopa
-Volcanian
-Ultra Beasts with correct nature (nature's commonly wanted)
-Guardians with competitive nature's

Thanks, happy hunting.
I have a Ho-oh (with a ridiculous name. Yes, I caught and named it Rainbow with a ton of symbols.), and a Cresselia, and maybe a Lugia. I don't have my Sun with me right now, but I know I have those.

Looking for 20th anniversary Mew preferably, but can take other Pokémon.

I kind of collect Mew XD
(Feb 11, 2017, 04:13 PM)Myamoo425 Wrote: I have a Ho-oh (with a ridiculous name. Yes, I caught and named it Rainbow with a ton of symbols.), and a Cresselia, and maybe a Lugia. I don't have my Sun with me right now, but I know I have those.

I kind of collect Mew XD

Im terribly sorry miss...but not interested in named Pokemon, thus...why I am asking for Untouched and offering higher end Pokemon. I apperciate it, though. Smile
(Feb 11, 2017, 04:22 PM)CurtisS2013 Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017, 04:13 PM)Myamoo425 Wrote: I have a Ho-oh (with a ridiculous name. Yes, I caught and named it Rainbow with a ton of symbols.), and a Cresselia, and maybe a Lugia. I don't have my Sun with me right now, but I know I have those.

I kind of collect Mew XD

Im terribly sorry miss...but not interested in named Pokemon, thus...why I am asking for Untouched and offering higher end Pokemon. I apperciate it, though. Smile

I understand! I can probably look and see which ones I didn't name.
(Feb 11, 2017, 04:24 PM)Myamoo425 Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017, 04:22 PM)CurtisS2013 Wrote:

I kind of collect Mew XD

I understand! I can probably look and see which ones I didn't name.

Ty kindly, I app your understanding. :D
Bump...updated Pokemon still needed.  :D