Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Can anyone make me this pokemon please?
(Jan 7, 2017, 12:18 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Lol dude calm down. He's already helping you

Sorry  Sad
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:25 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:13 AM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:10 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I can give it a go although I don't know if it will be possible to traded since it will be a shiny because i dont know if the greninja is shiny lock or not.

if you can try please!
what you want in return?

sadly it's not allowing me to gen one that is shiny since its not recognizable in the mystery gift data based so I think its not going to be able to be trade but I can make it have everything else

I left a ledyba (JPN), lvl 2, female, my ign is Bruno and my message is " I want to fill my pokedex"

Thanks for everything!
It's fine but if I were making you something I would be annoyed if someone asking for that pokemon that's hard to PKhex asked for another BIG request. I just wanted to mention that
O
(Jan 7, 2017, 12:17 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:25 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:13 AM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:10 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I can give it a go although I don't know if it will be possible to traded since it will be a shiny because i dont know if the greninja is shiny lock or not.

if you can try please!
what you want in return?

sadly it's not allowing me to gen one that is shiny since its not recognizable in the mystery gift data based so I think its not going to be able to be trade but I can make it have everything else

Can u make a powersave marshadow? Omg! I would love to have one can u try please?
sorry if I'm being annoying
Even if i wanted to give them out I cant since they are unreleased event pokemon resulting in none of them being traded.