Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dratini with extreme speed egg move in sun/moon
Hi all, 
I'm looking for dratini with extreme speed egg move in sun/ moon, any nature or iv will do. 
Thank you so much.
i could give you one for a bottle cap...

i can give you an HA dratini, adamant and with extreme speed for a gold bottle cap
(Mar 3, 2017, 03:10 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: i could give you one for a bottle cap...

i can give you an HA dratini, adamant and with extreme speed for a gold bottle cap

i'm willing to trade a gold bottle cap for a HA dratini, adamant and with extreme speed if the Op wouldn't want it ofcourse
(Mar 4, 2017, 03:54 PM)aaeeoo2 Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2017, 03:10 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: i could give you one for a bottle cap...

i'm willing to trade a gold bottle cap for a HA dratini, adamant and with extreme speed if the Op wouldn't want it ofcourse

I have an extra so sure...add me up and pm me when ur available
(Mar 5, 2017, 02:46 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2017, 03:54 PM)aaeeoo2 Wrote:

I have an extra so sure...add me up and pm me when ur available

Awesome, i added you and sent a PM.

i wan, i will give u one gold bottle cap to trade HA dratini with extreme speed. Thanks
I can give you the HA Dratini Adamant with Extremee Speed for the gold bottle cap also is the other user dont show up :]