Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] DreamB Pokemon [SUN/MOON]
(Aug 2, 2017, 08:13 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Thx for the info and you're right GTS is just ridiculous asking for lvl 100 male dittos just to troll people

No problem! Smile Those 1s are SERIOUSLY annoying too..... You'd think Nintendo would fix that fault in their system (hopefully they do in future games), or enable the GTS trades to be more specific (when you're asking for Pokemon). Like it would be nice to specify what ability you want @ least? Things like that. I'd also LOVE to be able to reverse search the GTS... so that if you've bred a certain Pokemon (say Eevee) you could SEARCH for people looking/asking for Eevee & help a bunch of people out Sad Would be an amazing feature in my opinion!
@Sharkfang2193 Are you sure you don't want a full list of my other Aprimon Pokemon by the way? I'm asking for 14 Pokemon from you & you're only asking for 5  Huh  (Or I can pick & choose which 5 I want off your list so it's fair?)
@Sharkfang2193 Also! Not to be a pain in the butt but I realized I also need HA for Swablu (If that's not too much to ask for - If it is, don't worry about it! I'll try & get the HA from GTS or Reddit later on)

& I updated the list w/ ALL my available breedables if you want to take a look @ it again & see if there's any others you want in exchange for the 14 I'm asking for (but if not I can still narrow down my list so it's fair/an even amount of trades Angel )
There's no need to feel like your'e robbing me or anything but if it'll make the trade feel a little more equal i'll take an aeorodactyl, bronzor, shuppet, pokeball tyrunt , and hevyball houndour just cause the ball color is similar to the shiny.

Also i have classes now Sad so i wont be back till around 12:30 bought to go brick my wrist while writing
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 3, 2017, 04:42 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: There's no need to feel like your'e robbing me or anything but if it'll make the trade feel a little more equal i'll take an aeorodactyl, bronzor, shuppet, pokeball tyrunt , and hevyball houndour just cause the ball color is similar to the shiny.

Also i have classes now Sad so i wont be back till around 12:30 bought to go brick my wrist while writing

Awesome!  Heart I'll get all those ready for you & let you know when I'm ready to trade!  Big Grin  No worries/rush though! I'm having to help my father with something today anyway so I might not be around again till sometime tomorrow ?
@Sharkfang2193 Sorry for the delay, but I SHOULD be ready to trade @ some pt today if you are/are available!  Heart Let me know if today works for you!
(Aug 5, 2017, 07:01 AM)evilcackles Wrote: @Sharkfang2193 Sorry for the delay, but I SHOULD be ready to trade @ some pt today if you are/are available!  Heart Let me know if today works for you!

THX that would be awsome let me just assemble your'e monns in 1 box for u Big Grin
(Aug 5, 2017, 07:28 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2017, 07:01 AM)evilcackles Wrote: @Sharkfang2193 Sorry for the delay, but I SHOULD be ready to trade @ some pt today if you are/are available!  Heart Let me know if today works for you!

THX that would be awsome let me just assemble your'e monns in 1 box for u Big Grin

I just have a few last 1s to breed for you & then I'll be ready! Just need to take out my dogs 1st & get something for breakfast  Blush
(Aug 5, 2017, 08:05 AM)evilcackles Wrote:

I just have a few last 1s to breed for you & then I'll be ready! Just need to take out my dogs 1st & get something for breakfast  Blush

IT's no rush i got to make breakfast for my siblings and still got to breed pichu and chingling , i put two pichu's in the nursery and expected an egg i'm making noob mistakes Tongue

Also u got a dog so do i Big Grin 1s a dachshund and the others a sheperd mix
(Aug 5, 2017, 09:02 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2017, 08:05 AM)evilcackles Wrote:

IT's no rush i got to make breakfast for my siblings and still got to breed pichu and chingling , i put two pichu's in the nursery and expected an egg i'm making noob mistakes Tongue

Also u got a dog so do i Big Grin 1s a dachshund and the others a sheperd mix

This is so delayed, but I've got them all ready now! Ended up having to do a lot more than I thought before I could get on & breed the remaining. I totally did that before w/Togepi so no worries! I hate the baby Pokemon (esp the 1s that require Happiness to level up) for breeding! 

I have 2 dogs! Both Chihuahuas  Tongue & then in total my family has 12 dogs? Tbh I don't know how many exactly... 

Just let me know when you're ready to trade & we can do that!  Heart I'm going to put these guys in my Pokebank until then  Heart