Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] DreamB Pokemon [SUN/MOON]
@Iamknownasmartin Hey, I'm interested in your HA DB Anorith Smile

Unfortunately, it seems that you already have all the Dream Ball mons that I have, but these are the Aprimons that I can offer that I didn't see in your spreadsheet:
MoonB HA Ponyta
LoveB HA Cleffa
LureB HA Tentacool
LevelB HA Makuhita
HeavyB HA Onix

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Aug 8, 2017, 01:48 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin Hey, I'm interested in your HA DB Anorith Smile

Unfortunately, it seems that you already have all the Dream Ball mons that I have, but these are the Aprimons that I can offer that I didn't see in your spreadsheet:
MoonB HA Ponyta
LoveB HA Cleffa
LureB HA Tentacool
LevelB HA Makuhita
HeavyB HA Onix

Cheers

interested in MoonB HA ponyta Smile
(Aug 8, 2017, 12:59 AM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin Are you still interested in DreamB/Aprimon Pokemon?

Some of the 1s I have that aren't currently marked off for you are: DreamB HA Pidgey, DreamB HA Ekans, DreamB HA Nidoran, DreamB HA Venonat, DreamB HA A-Meowth, DreamB HA Bellsprout, DreamB HA Tentacool, DreamB Gastly, DreamB HA Cubone, DreamB HA Horsea, DreamB HA Staryu, DreamB HA Taurus, DreamB HA Kabuto, DreamB HA Igglybuff, DreamB HA Feebas, DreamB Duskull, DreamB HA Absol, DreamB HA Shinx, DreamB HA Shieldon, DreamB Cherubi, DreamB HA Drifloon, DreamB HA Bronzor, DreamB HA Roggenrola, DreamB HA Sawk, DreamB HA Tirtouga, DreamB HA Solosis

I'll check for other ball types I might have that you need later & post it in a new comment

DreamB HA Pidgey,
DreamB HA Ekans,
DreamB HA Nidoran,
DreamB HA Venonat,
DreamB HA Bellsprout,
DreamB HA Tentacool,
DreamB Gastly,
DreamB HA Cubone,
DreamB HA Horsea,
DreamB HA Staryu,
DreamB HA Taurus,
DreamB HA Kabuto,
DreamB HA Igglybuff,
DreamB HA Feebas,
DreamB Duskull,
DreamB HA Absol,
DreamB HA Shinx,
DreamB HA Shieldon,
DreamB Cherubi,
DreamB HA Drifloon,
DreamB HA Bronzor,
DreamB HA Roggenrola,
DreamB HA Sawk,
DreamB HA Tirtouga,
DreamB HA Solosis.

interested in these, i took out meowth because you can breed one if you dont add a everstone to a K-Meowth :P
(Aug 8, 2017, 10:59 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 01:48 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin Hey, I'm interested in your HA DB Anorith Smile

MoonB HA Ponyta
LoveB HA Cleffa
LureB HA Tentacool
LevelB HA Makuhita
HeavyB HA Onix

Cheers

Great, I'll start breeding it for you Smile
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Aug 8, 2017, 12:07 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 10:59 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

MoonB HA Ponyta
LoveB HA Cleffa
LureB HA Tentacool
LevelB HA Makuhita
HeavyB HA Onix

Cheers

Great, I'll start breeding it for you Smile
Let me know whenever you are ready, I'm mostly available on the Pokemonforever discord since I don't get notifications when I'm on mobile.
@Sharkfang2193 Are you available to trade?  Blush
(Aug 8, 2017, 02:45 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Sharkfang2193 Are you available to trade?  Blush

Yeah i am and i think i can catch some Pokemon in soul silver in apriballs and trade them over 2 moon if what i read I'd true Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 8, 2017, 02:51 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 02:45 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Sharkfang2193 Are you available to trade?  Blush

Yeah i am and i think i can catch some Pokemon in soul silver in apriballs and trade them over 2 moon if what i read I'd true Big Grin

Going to make sure I have your FC added & then going to head to Festival Plaza! But that would be amazing!  Heart
Turns out the Sheldon i got in a trade was hacked or something so i can't trade any of them Sad guess i should have known since it was a shiny i'll go look for a legit 1 in a dreamball if u still want it
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:08 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Turns out the Sheldon i got in a trade was hacked or something so i can't trade any of them Sad guess i should have known since it was a shiny i'll go look for a legit 1 in a dreamball if u still want it

@Sharkfang2193 No worries! Heart I got a DreamB Shieldon in a different trade (if you want I can breed you 1? About to breed those 1s for PerchPond)

But what about the DreamB Bagon, DreamB Petilil, & LoveB Shieldon ? Or were those hacks/unable to be traded as well?