Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] DreamB Pokemon [SUN/MOON]
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:50 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Thx if i get any new 1s I'll let you know gonna be on soul silver for a bit wish me luck Big Grin

Tyvm! & GOOD LUCK!  Heart Big Grin  Did you want me to breed you the DreamB HA Shieldon btw? I'm going to be breeding them anyway so it's no big deal if you would like 1!
Thx that would really help Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 8, 2017, 05:47 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:50 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Thx if i get any new 1s I'll let you know gonna be on soul silver for a bit wish me luck Big Grin

Tyvm! & GOOD LUCK!  Heart Big Grin  Did you want me to breed you the DreamB HA Shieldon btw? I'm going to be breeding them anyway so it's no big deal if you would like 1!
Thx that would really help Big Grin

Going to be working on that 1 next so I SHOULD have it ready by tomorrow! I'll post here or send you a PM when I've got it ready
@evilcackles I have DB HA Riolu, DB HA HootHoot and DB HA Meditite if you are interested Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@evilcackles damn son where'd you get those beastball starters?!?!?! Gotta get me some of those!! <3 :D
Hi @evilcackles!

I'm interested in four pokes of your list:
-HA Cutiefly
-HA Goomy
-HA Litleo
-HA Noibat

I have many DB and HA mons for trade, just choose 4 mons you want from my list and pm me Smile
My list of DB and HA.
i have a HA tangela in a dream ball
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@Iamknownasmartin You're still interested in this trade, right? Want to check because I just finished a big trade order for reddit & you'd be up next if you are still interested! (I have quite a few of them already ready, but I don't want to go & finish the list if you aren't wanting them anymore)  I also have some more DreamB Pokemon I obtained from said reddit order if you want me to look @ your spreadsheet again & see if I have any more you don't yet have ? 

@TheWildShannon I actually have a HA DreamB Tangela already (the list isn't updated & probably won't be updated till I'm more organized), but if you're interested in any of the 1s I have listed lmk because I wouldn't mind breeding 1 of them for you  Smile  Or I'll also take Apricorn Ball, Beast Ball, or Safari Ball Pokemon in return if you have any of those

@peplu I'll take a look @ your list & PM you ASAP!  Blush

@wartty I got them off the GTS actually! I can breed you 1 of each shortly if you'd like? Most of the 1s on the GTS are always asking for really ridiculous things... 

@PerchPond I believe I already have those 3 from recent reddit trades (the main post isn't up to date @ all right now) but if you're intested in 3 of mine let me know! I wouldn't mind breeding 3 of mine for you  Blush
@Sharkfang2193 I forgot until now (I'm sorry!) but I actually have your DreamB HA Shieldon ready @ any time! Just need to pull it out of my bank!
@evilcackles lol yepp ive got a box full of lv100 Landorus Reshirams and Groudon and Xerneas and stuff just for snagging cool stuff off the gts xP when ever works ! Ill get a list of the dreamball guys Ive got that your missing ~
(Aug 16, 2017, 11:05 PM)wartty Wrote: @evilcackles lol yepp ive got a box full of lv100 Landorus Reshirams and Groudon and Xerneas and stuff just for snagging cool stuff off the gts xP when ever works ! Ill get a list of the dreamball guys Ive got that your missing ~

@wartty That's a really smart method tbh!  Tongue Keep in mind the list I have @ the start of this topic isn't up to date, but I'll start breeding those 3 BeastB Starters for you now! I have to breed the EMs on to some of them (w/other 1s that I already have) so please be patient w/me, but I should have them ready sometime tomorrow or by Friday 

Are you also interested in the PremierB Rowlet or just the BeastB Rowlet?