Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dreamball, Heavyball, Lureball, Friendball caught PKM with HA
(Jul 9, 2017, 10:51 AM)Embla Wrote: Awesome trade @Iamknownasmartin ! I'll keep my eye out for a HA elekid/elektabuzz for ya

Thank you so much Smile
@Iamknownasmartin **** sorry I didn't see you responded so quickly D: you should really @me lol but it looks like I missed you when will you usually online?
(Jul 9, 2017, 12:04 PM)wartty Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin **** sorry I didn't see you responded so quickly D: you should really @me lol but it looks like I missed you when will you usually online?
Going to the plaza rn @wartty
@Iamknownasmartin sorry I gotta go out right now can we do this in like an hour? D:
(Jul 9, 2017, 12:10 PM)wartty Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin sorry I gotta go out right now can we do this in like an hour? D:

Heading out to the movies pretty soon Sad @wartty
(Jul 9, 2017, 12:10 PM)wartty Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin sorry I gotta go out right now can we do this in like an hour? D:
@wartty ready to trade
@Iamknownasmartin got you added I'm heading online now ~
(Jul 9, 2017, 06:36 PM)wartty Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin got you added I'm heading online now ~

@wartty i cant seem to catch people at the right time. im on discord most of the time since it does pop up whenever someone posts a message.
@Iamknownasmartin you around now?
(Jul 10, 2017, 01:19 PM)wartty Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin you around now?

@wartty im online Smile))