Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dreamball, Heavyball, Lureball, Friendball caught PKM with HA
(Jul 8, 2017, 09:54 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2017, 09:53 AM)Embla Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2017, 09:40 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2017, 08:53 AM)Embla Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin I just got home. Started up my game. At plaza now.

If you don't mind I could also go for the Friend ball eevee Smile you can choose from my list @Embla also here's the link to the spreadsheet i use. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1453996287 just make a copy, got it from reddit.

Absolutely. How about electabuzz/elekid in that fastB. I bet it looks awesome Cool

that one i still have to get it's HA, i can also do that one if you still want it Smile

Is it too much trouble? It would be fantastic to have, though 

Thanx for the link :-)
(Jul 8, 2017, 10:20 AM)Embla Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2017, 08:53 AM)Embla Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin I just got home. Started up my game. At plaza now.

If you don't mind I could also go for the Friend ball eevee Smile you can choose from my list @Embla also here's the link to the spreadsheet i use. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1453996287 just make a copy, got it from reddit.

Absolutely. How about electabuzz/elekid in that fastB. I bet it looks awesome Cool

that one i still have to get it's HA, i can also do that one if you still want it Smile

no problem at all Smile it might take some time to do as im heading to the beach soon. ill keep you posted
(Jul 8, 2017, 10:20 AM)Embla Wrote:

@Embla might take some more time to Get HA on eletrabuzz, can't seem to find one.
@Iamknownasmartin 

How about the turtwig then?

When you get the elekid/elektabuzz let me know. I'm sure I have some pokemon you might want :-)
Sorry about the wait! But I've got the DB Torchic ready whenever you're next available!  Blush
@Iamknownasmartin got a moon ball HA Houndour ready to trade for that lureball poliwag :D @Sharkfang2193 did you end up getting that pachirisu?
(Jul 9, 2017, 10:04 AM)wartty Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin got a moon ball HA Houndour ready to trade for that lureball poliwag :D @Sharkfang2193 did you end up getting that pachirisu?
I have it ready Smile adding FC, send me the invite :D
(Jul 8, 2017, 08:08 PM)Embla Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin 

When you get the elekid/elektabuzz let me know. I'm sure I have some pokemon you might want :-)
Give me 2 mins to breed the turtwig sorrySad
(Jul 8, 2017, 08:08 PM)Embla Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin 

@Embla I have it ready Smile
Awesome trade @Iamknownasmartin ! I'll keep my eye out for a HA elekid/elektabuzz for ya