Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Eggs for Ultra Sun Egglocke
I plan on starting my ultra sun Egglocke soon and in order to do so I am looking for people willing to give me eggs that I can use. I bought both games with the intention that I would do the egglocke in one of them but haven't been able to get around to it till now. I don't mind what is in the eggs so feel free to send me one of your favorite Pokémon or something you have bred recently; however I would like each egg to be different so if I get duplicates (please don't say what is in the egg) I will use the first one.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me start the challenge Blush

Any particular type, types, etc, you want access to?
@dmann 

Honestly I think it could be fun to be as random as possible and see where it goes, if they are really bad for gameplay then I will just have to grind EXP and try not to fight anything with selfdestruct  Tongue

Hey i can trade some mystery eggs if you wanntt Tongue
I can do Mystery Eggs too. Even make them mysteries to me.
@dmann 
@Theoapo

That would be great thanks, I should be available for a while if you are able to trade?

@Tenebris_Kane I was about to pop off to do something, plus I need to breed the eggs for potential sending. I was planning to get a few 'mon from older games for 'curve balls' as well.
@dmann 

Sounds good, just tell me when you want to trade, no rush.

When you do could I get a HA phantump with the skill swap/trick breeding reject (I can breed IV's myself), I can pay you back with something from my shop if you want?

I don't do breedject HA Trevenants. They aren't breedjects either way. Cause they all are used for I-Chaining.
are you still accepting eggs? I have some leftover that I could trade.