Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Few pokes that I can't get over GTS
Good night guys, I haven't been able to acquire some of these pokes for various reasons, either people lying about abilites or whatever.
I was wondering if any of you can give be and spares/breedjects you may have:
anything in-

Froakie/frogadier/greninja female with protean
Fennikin/braixen/delphox female with magician
mareanie/toxapex female with regenerator
Lileep/cradily female with stormdrain
gligar/ gliscor female with immunity/poison heal
torchic line female with speedboost
venipede line female with speedboost
solosis line female with regenerator
vulpix alolan female with snow warning
snivy line female with contrary
shinx line female with guts
chansey with natural cure(i want this one for alpha saphire)
cranidos line female with sheer force

Add me and ill add you, thanks in advance Big Grin
I can get you the Froakie, Fennekin, MAYBE the Mareanie and Vulpix I'll have to check, and the Snivy.
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 8, 2017, 07:25 AM)Anabel Wrote: I can get you the Froakie, Fennekin, MAYBE the Mareanie and Vulpix I'll have to check, and the Snivy.

I'll Be happy with the fennekin and froakie, i got the mareanie and with a quick grind I'll be able to get the vulpix. much appreciated and thanks, I'll add you now.
(Aug 8, 2017, 07:44 PM)The Dhan Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2017, 07:25 AM)Anabel Wrote: I can get you the Froakie, Fennekin, MAYBE the Mareanie and Vulpix I'll have to check, and the Snivy.

I'll Be happy with the fennekin and froakie, i got the mareanie and with a quick grind I'll be able to get the vulpix. much appreciated and thanks, I'll add you now.

Okay it'll be a few hours but I'll DM you as soon as they're ready
EDIT: I can also get the Vulpix if you want
OU MASTER RACE
I can breed a lileep, torchic, shinx, gligar, venipede,and solosis for u I'll pm u when there ready
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:09 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I can breed a lileep, torchic, shinx, gligar, venipede,and solosis for u I'll pm u when there ready

thanks, you don't worry about IVs, once i have them with HA, i'll breed em for IVs. Save you time.