Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Gen VII Starters!
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:02 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: Try requesting when you can

It's alright man, I got the Litten which was really the only one that mattered so there's that. Thanks a lot, I'll see about getting the other two later, for now I've got stuff to do

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Same, very occupied
@ScottyThunder I have a few HA Adamant Litten with Fake Out, Heat Have, Revenge and Crunch, but their IVs are still far from ideal (probably only 3x31).

Anyway, just let me know if you want one, man Smile

Edit: Just realized that you already got a Litten! XD (One of my next breeding projects will be a Brave HA Litten with Power Trip.)
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Apr 1, 2018, 06:41 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @ScottyThunder I have a few HA Adamant Litten with Fake Out, Heat Have, Revenge and Crunch, but their IVs are still far from ideal (probably only 3x31).

Edit: Just realized that you already got a Litten! XD (One of my next breeding projects will be a Brave HA Litten with Power Trip.)

@Black Waterfall No worries man, I appreciate the sentiment! And that sounds like an interesting combination to say the least!

Oh, and I think I'll be using that guide of yours to make my new spreadsheet now that I'm restocking my breedjects!

(Apr 1, 2018, 07:41 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Apr 1, 2018, 06:41 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @ScottyThunder I have a few HA Adamant Litten with Fake Out, Heat Have, Revenge and Crunch, but their IVs are still far from ideal (probably only 3x31).

@Black Waterfall No worries man, I appreciate the sentiment! And that sounds like an interesting combination to say the least!

Oh, and I think I'll be using that guide of yours to make my new spreadsheet now that I'm restocking my breedjects!

@ScottyThunder It's very nice to hear that the guide will be useful to you! I will be updating it soon to include some stuff about automatic coloring and possibly dropdown filters too (including a lot of interesting remarks on the topic that Tenebris Kane made in the thread)!
@ScottyThunder  @Black Waterfall

I was up until well after midnight working on the spreadsheet template that I plan to get added to the guides, It currently has a system where you can put anything you have in one section including a checklist of Pokéballs and selections to choose which abilities and moves you can provide and it automatically sorts them into a seperate page where customers can see all your Pokémon in National Dex order along with their types.  Big Grin

I am also just finishing the colour coding now but it has colour coding for types and for ball availability on the 'Owner Database' Page It has taken ages to program at the minute and I am thinking of re-making it but having it neater as I have realised how to better optimise it now  Tongue

Overall I hope to have the spreadsheet template finished by tomorrow if there are no major issues and so if you two want I will send you the link and you can test it yourselves then. It would be great to get some feedback!

@Tenebris_Kane Those are really incredible news!

We are all excited about and looking forward to the spreadsheet template (but there is absolutely no hurry, please don't overwork yourself)! Smile
Great!
@Black Waterfall

At the moment it looks like I would be best creating a couple of versions since it would be hard to make one sheet that is suitable for all neds, or maybe I will just add more pages into it and you can delete what you don't need? I have not completely decided yet as just finishing one has been a really hard challenge and I already found a flaw with some of the code  Tongue

The current version is going to be optimised for 'on demand' breeding which should be ideal for me, you and @ScottyThunder

Edit: Super Excited!!! Finally found a new code to use and it makes things SOOOO Much Simpler!!!

(Apr 2, 2018, 09:29 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall

At the moment it looks like I would be best creating a couple of versions since it would be hard to make one sheet that is suitable for all neds, or maybe I will just add more pages into it and you can delete what you don't need? I have not completely decided yet as just finishing one has been a really hard challenge and I already found a flaw with some of the code  Tongue

The current version is going to be optimised for 'on demand' breeding which should be ideal for me, you and @ScottyThunder

Edit: Super Excited!!! Finally found a new code to use and it makes things SOOOO Much Simpler!!!

Sounds awesome! If I remembered anything from the Microsoft apps class I took I'd probably be able to help you guys out, but that's all gone XD