Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Grapploct
I'm looking for a hidden ability Grapploct. I do not know what to return for it, but can work something out, such as any Sheild exclusivies and some Sword.
@TheArchMage I can breed you one with 3-5 IVs real quick if you are ok with that Smile

Edit: It won't have the correct nature I don't think, as I've yet to nab an adamant ditto, so you might have to do a bit of work on it yourself if you want a competitive one.
(Dec 18, 2019, 09:22 AM)wpendragon Wrote: @TheArchMage I can breed you one with 3-5 IVs real quick if you are ok with that Smile
Yeah, as long as it has the abilities thats fine. What do you want for it?
anything you have extra of will do, I'm just happy to help!
(Dec 18, 2019, 09:25 AM)wpendragon Wrote: anything you have extra of will do, I'm just happy to help!

okay, i have hatenna with 5 IVs (well, ones in attack, but still)
let me know when you are ready to trade with trade code and IGN
@TheArchMage Link Code 1772, IGN is Shiro.
(Dec 18, 2019, 09:39 AM)wpendragon Wrote: @TheArchMage Link Code 1772, IGN is Shiro.

Names Jade. you got me and then left. new code 3365
Sorry, din't recognize the IGN, as I was usin' the one in your profile for reference. Either way glad that we could get the trade and enjoy your boxing octopops :P
(Dec 18, 2019, 09:43 AM)wpendragon Wrote: Sorry, din't recognize the IGN, as I was usin' the one in your profile for reference. Either way glad that we could get the trade and enjoy your boxing octopops :P

Thanks for helping me. Was planning on naming a shiny one Boxing Inkling haha
good name! Best of luck getting a shiny!