Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Sandshrew (alolan form)
Got a 5IV HA vulpix or if you're after something else I may have it, let me know, thanks!
@Buddhafuldays

Hey, Buddhafuldays. Great username, by the way. Wink

If you need a pokémon with its Hidden Ability, I'd suggest heading over to @wartty's HA Shop over in the Breeding and Trading forums, right here.

If they don't have what you need, feel free to ask another member of Amethyst 0mega. We're always happy to help.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Nov 16, 2017, 09:32 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Buddhafuldays

If you need a pokémon with its Hidden Ability, I'd suggest heading over to @wartty's HA Shop over in the Breeding and Trading forums, right here.

If they don't have what you need, feel free to ask another member of Amethyst 0mega. We're always happy to help.

- 0kamii
Excellent, thanks!
(Nov 16, 2017, 09:32 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Buddhafuldays

- 0kamii
Hey @0kamii I wasn't able to get a response from the HA breeding shop you linked me to and was wondering whether you could help me out with finding that HA sandshrew? ^^

Thanks in advance Big Grin
@Buddhafuldays

Hey, Buddhaful.

I can certainly give you one myself, but I'm at work right now and I don't get off until 9 tonight. Can you wait until then?

- 0kamii

(Nov 17, 2017, 08:58 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Buddhafuldays

Hey, Buddhaful.

I can certainly give you one myself, but I'm at work right now and I don't get off until 9 tonight. Can you wait until then?

- 0kamii
Sounds great but what time zone are ya in?

~R
(Nov 17, 2017, 09:17 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote:

Hey, Buddhaful.

- 0kamii

~R

EST.

- 0kamii

(Nov 17, 2017, 09:46 AM)0kamii Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2017, 09:17 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote:

Hey, Buddhaful.

- 0kamii

~R

EST.

- 0kamii
okay sweet sounds good (y)