Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Sharpedo!
I have been trying to trade for an HA Sharpedo on the GTS for weeks, and also have been trying to catch one with no luck. Would be really great if anyone was willing to trade one! If there is something specific you need please let me know! 

P.S. Willing to trade one of my legendaries for it if that's what you're looking for!
I have a have one Cool and it's shiny or a regular one but the shiney is gunna cost u
(Jun 30, 2017, 09:14 PM)assclapninja Wrote: I have a have one Cool and it's shiny or a regular one but the shiney is gunna cost u

I'm fine with the regular one. What would you be wanting for it?
(Jun 30, 2017, 10:21 PM)Kumohikari Wrote:
(Jun 30, 2017, 09:14 PM)assclapninja Wrote: I have a have one Cool and it's shiny or a regular one but the shiney is gunna cost u

Also which game is this for
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:10 AM)assclapninja Wrote:

This is for Sun. Your FC seems it has an extra number in it. Would you mind telling me what it is?
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:27 AM)Kumohikari Wrote:

This is for Sun. Your FC seems it has an extra number in it. Would you mind telling me what it is?

I'm ready whenever you are
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:40 AM)assclapninja Wrote:
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:27 AM)Kumohikari Wrote:

I'm ready whenever you are
Thank you very much!
Np I thought it was funny that you were checking the Pokémon like I was trying to rip you off lol
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:53 AM)assclapninja Wrote: Np I thought it was funny that you were checking the Pokémon like I was trying to rip you off lol

No I wasn't checking yours lol. I was making sure the Torchic I was giving you had speed boost also. Just thought you might appreciate it.
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:55 AM)Kumohikari Wrote:
(Jul 1, 2017, 12:53 AM)assclapninja Wrote: Np I thought it was funny that you were checking the Pokémon like I was trying to rip you off lol

No I wasn't checking yours lol. I was making sure the Torchic I was giving you had speed boost also. Just thought you might appreciate it.

Welp my bad I would of taken even a magicarp well have fun with your sharperdo