Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Extreme Speed Dratini
Does not need high IVs, but it is definately preferable.  Would prefer a HA female as I have already bred a competitive male, but just getting the move is the important part for me.  If you want a competitive pokemon in return (inculing EV trained if desired), I will do my best to get it for you, as long as you don't mind waiting for a bit. I appreaciate any help I can get with this goal. Also, anyone who wishes to add my FC, feel free, even if you don't have a trade I want.  I am open to battles and trades almost any time I am online.

FC: 0233-2190-3300
yo i got what you want, but gimme like 5 min ^^
I have several HA Adamant Female Dratini with Extreme Speed and at least 4 IV lying around from when I bred my own. If Feax falls through for whatever reason, I can provide you with one!
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:23 PM)Feax Wrote: yo i got what you want, but gimme like 5 min ^^

Well, I can't trade until I am at home, and my friend just let me know he has one.  But if you still want a competetive pokemon bred, I will honor that since I posted about it.
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:34 PM)Shortsmaster9000 Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:23 PM)Feax Wrote: yo i got what you want, but gimme like 5 min ^^

Well, I can't trade until I am at home, and my friend just let me know he has one.  But if you still want a competetive pokemon bred, I will honor that since I posted about it.

ayy :c i just bread it

added you anyways mby u can trade me smth i need for my pokedex later Smile
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:35 PM)Feax Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:34 PM)Shortsmaster9000 Wrote:

ayy :c i just bread it

added you anyways mby u can trade me smth i need for my pokedex later Smile
Sorry about that  Undecided  But if I can help you with the dex then let me know. Just send me your FC so I can add you too.