Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Tepig
Hey everyone! I am looking for an HA Tepig for ORAS/XY. I can offer a shiny pansear if you would like. Thanks in advance!
@Bulbabro i think i can get one for you Smile
Oh awesome! Thanks so much! :D I added my friend code onto my account. Feel free to add me when you are ready.
(Jun 13, 2017, 11:06 AM)Bulbabro Wrote: Oh awesome! Thanks so much! :D I added my friend code onto my account. Feel free to add me when you are ready.

@Bulbabro It'll be easier if u just deposit a random pokemon on gts and request for a tepig Smile i dont need the shiny! ^^ though rep would be nice!
@Bulbabro i got your tepig ready! Tell me what you deposited and ill look for it Smile
Oh okay awesome! I'll do that! One moment.
(Jun 13, 2017, 11:23 AM)Rexieh Wrote: @Bulbabro i got your tepig ready! Tell me what you deposited and ill look for it Smile

Sadly I can't request a Tepig becuase I do not have one on my copy of X. Is there another way we can trade?
@Bulbabro Scroll down all the way when you're finding the first letter of the pokemon names and there should be a button that says " what pokemon?" then u can type out tepig Smile
Oh wow I had no idea you could do that! xD Thanks for the tip! 

I subtmitted a female Venipede to the GTS. I placed your name into the message box.
@Bulbabro 

The more you know ;D Its very handy if you dont have the pokemon in your dex ^^ 

and sent! Enjoy that tepig! c: