Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Zigagoon, Sentret and Venipede or their Evolutions
Right now I'm looking for these three pokemons, tough since I will only have access to pokemon Sun I'm afraid that getting them would be quite dificult. I will list here my pokemons with HA and on special balls, I have pretty much the entire alola dex as well, so feel free for ask for some other pokemon. I don't want to be pick about them, aside from the HA of course, but if possible it would be cool if the Zigzagoon/Linoone/Sentret/Furret was on a Quick Ball, as for the Veni/Whrili/Scolipede a Nest Ball would be great, tough if they're on any other kind of pokeball that's fine. Oh and, I do now that I can find Venipede in pokemon sun, tough from what I know them don't call for help and so they don't come with HA.

Beast Ball:

Toxapex (Bold/Regenerator)

Gible: (Jolly/Rough Skin)

Electivire (Adamant/Motor Drive)

Riolu (Adamant/Inner Focus/Steadfast or Quirky/Inner Focus or Hasty/Inner Focus)

Zubat (Bold/Inner Focus)

Rufflet (Lax/Sheer Force)

Moon Ball:

Cubone (Adamant/Lighting Rod)

Sneasel (Jolly/Inner Focus)

Carvanha (Docile/Rough Skin)

Eevee (Calm/Adaptability

Lure Ball:

Dhelmise (Gentle/Steelworker)

Milotic (Shiny/Modest/Competitive)

Fast Ball:

Sableye (Shiny/Jolly/Stall)

Camerupt (Modest/Solid Rock)

Cherish Ball:

Shelgon: (Shiny/Impish/Overcoat/Most likely hacked, found him on WT)

Level Ball:

Torkoal (Nickname: Mitarai/Quiet/Drought)

Kommo-o (Adamant/Bulletproof)

Heavy Ball: 

Garchomp (Jolly/Rough Skin)

Love Ball:

Ninetales (Alola/Timid/Snow Cloak)

Slowking (Naive/Own Tempo)

Friend Ball:

Lucario (Timid/Steadfast)

Pokeball:

Oddish (Modest/Run Away)

Feraligatr (Lax/Sheer Force)

Nidoking (Serious/Sheer Force)

Talonflame (Jolly/Gale Wings)

Tyrunt (Adamant or Jolly/Sturdy)

Espurr (Male/Lonely/Own Tempo)

Meganium (Naive/Leaf Guard)

Lillipup (Bold/Run Away)

Jolteon (Naughty/Quick Feet)

Vaporeon (Calm/Hydration)

Leafeon (Impish/Chlorophyll)

Venusaur (Calm/Chlorophyll)

Greninja (Nickname: Church/Quite/Battle Bond/The one from the demo)

Serperior (Modest/Contrary)

Gliscor (Impish/Poison Heal)

Breloom (Jolly/Technician)

Edit: Turtonator removed from the list, since it's was traded for a sentret. Already got the ones I was looking for ^^
I can help you with the Zigzagoon with HA and Whirlipede with HA each one in the ball you like 
but im looking for a rockruff in fast ball did you have that one?
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:48 PM)xdiegaox Wrote: I can help you with the Zigzagoon with HA and Whirlipede with HA each one in the ball you like 
but im looking for a rockruff in fast ball did you have that one?

No, but I can get you one, haven't used my Fast Ball yet, I will search for it right away, my priority would be the Whilripede, which other pokemon would you like for the Zigzagoon?
since its a pokemon you dont have available and going to search it for me , i can give you the 2 mons for that one :] its fine with me
(Mar 22, 2017, 12:15 AM)xdiegaox Wrote: since its a pokemon you dont have available and going to search it for me , i can give you the 2 mons for that one :] its fine with me

All right, the choice is yours, I just got the Rockruff, and added your FC, going to the plaza now.
ive got a frisky sentret for you Smile id love one of those level ball turtonator ~
(Mar 22, 2017, 09:26 AM)wartty Wrote: ive got a frisky sentret for you Smile id love one of those level ball turtonator ~

Works for me, I already added your FC, also, the turtonator has a chinese nickname, you can pick up your Kangaskhan as well during our trade :p
@KasuganoAichi thatd be awesome lol ill add you and head online in 5mins :D