Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Harvest, bestow/trick, skill swap Trevenant or Exeggutor (Gen7)
I'm looking for either of these pokemon to help with shiny hunting, both for sos and sr. I'll trade 6 IV breedjects or dup shines for either (or both since I need one for both Moon and Ultra Moon)
if you still need i can help you , https://discord.gg/kJRwYv3
I can help with the Trevenant version, with Trick over Bestow.
(Jun 19, 2019, 02:12 PM)dmann Wrote: I can help with the Trevenant version, with Trick over Bestow.

@dmann sorry for the late response and yeah I meant trick for Trevenant, i got the moves mixed up.
(Jun 24, 2019, 08:42 AM)mkoch99 Wrote: @dmann sorry for the late response and yeah I meant trick for Trevenant, i got the moves mixed up.

The confusion is understandable. And I was busy today, so its okay. Do you still want it though?
(Jun 24, 2019, 06:52 PM)dmann Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2019, 08:42 AM)mkoch99 Wrote: @dmann sorry for the late response and yeah I meant trick for Trevenant, i got the moves mixed up.

The confusion is understandable. And I was busy today, so its okay. Do you still want it though?

Yes I do, I still need pokemon for hunting.
(Jun 24, 2019, 07:37 PM)mkoch99 Wrote: Yes I do, I still need pokemon for hunting.

Then I can help. Can you get on the Discord, or shall we do via PM?
(Jun 24, 2019, 07:50 PM)dmann Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2019, 07:37 PM)mkoch99 Wrote: Yes I do, I still need pokemon for hunting.

Then I can help. Can you get on the Discord, or shall we do via PM?

Discord would probably best, my username is the same just the m is capital
(Jun 25, 2019, 06:28 AM)mkoch99 Wrote: Discord would probably best, my username is the same just the m is capital

I am usually on the Discord for this website; Same username and avatar. Just PM whenever I am on and I will hook you up.
(Jun 25, 2019, 04:07 PM)dmann Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2019, 06:28 AM)mkoch99 Wrote: Discord would probably best, my username is the same just the m is capital

I am usually on the Discord for this website; Same username and avatar. Just PM whenever I am on and I will hook you up.
I need your discord tag actually so I can't actually add you. Mine is #5372, just add me cause I'll be quicker then you sending yours now XD....unless you meant pm on here for the number cause them I'm very very dumb.