Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Help to complete ORAS pokedex
Hey guys,

I need some help completing my National Dex in Alpha Sapphire before I get Sun on wednesday when it comes out in the UK 

Here's the link for my dex: https://pokedextracker.com/u/JodieKatt98 

I've got quite a bit of breeding and evolving to do but I do still need some help with some pokemon I haven't obtained any evos of such as Mankey/Primeape and help with trade/item evolutions would be appreciated <3

Thank youu <3

If there's anything in particular you're looking for in return let me know and I'll see what I can do (I'm happy to breed my existing pokemon for good IVs and natures if desired)
@JodieKatt98 
hi
i can help with several of those just need time to breed them. i still have that upgrade :D
(Nov 20, 2016, 10:02 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @JodieKatt98 
hi
i can help with several of those just need time to breed them. i still have that upgrade :D

@Skulblaka01 oh yeah I remember, you helped me out before, okay great thank you <3

alert or pm me when you can trade please <33
@JodieKatt98 

i finished breeding and can trade now, 16 pokemon so junk mon are fine
i have a shaymin and manaphy ill be able to trade in a fewe hours my bro is playing moon currently
(Nov 20, 2016, 12:02 PM)Jirachi Wrote: i have a shaymin and manaphy ill be able to trade in a fewe hours my bro is playing moon currently

I've got both those two thank you though (it's the ones in white I'm looking for)
(Nov 20, 2016, 11:52 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @JodieKatt98 

i finished breeding and can trade now, 16 pokemon so junk mon are fine

@Skulblaka01 okay I'll be online in a minute
I am not sure if your list is updated, but I can help you with these Pokemon for now. Let me know when you are ready. (I'll need them back)

Nidoqueen
Parasect
Mankey
Primeape
Poliwrath
Dewgong
Cloyster
Kingler
Exeggutor
Marowak
Starmie
Jynk