Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Hidden Ability Nidoran
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:27 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:16 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:04 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:02 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 03:55 PM)PerchPond Wrote: Sure, yeah i'm on S/M Blush I'll add your FC and head to the Plaza Smile
Tysm! <3
No worries, hope it serves you well Blush
Ahhhh I forgot to ask! Is it 100% legitimate? (I dont mind too much if it was just bred by a hacked ditto, but I would just like to know. Sorry for not asking earlier >~<Wink
Yes it is, It's a breedject Blush I caught a female HA Nidoran in a Dive ball through horde battles in X, then transferred it to S/M where I used it to breed for shiny male Nidoran with what I believe is a legit 2 perfect IVs Japanese Ditto Blush Then I bred a breedject from that with a 5 perfect IV Sylveon that I bred myself without dittos or hacked mons, so yours is a breedject from that, so it should be legit through and through Blush (Sorry for long message)
Okay, thank you! I just like to make sure, I hope I didn't offend you in any way!  Tongue
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:31 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:27 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:16 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:04 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2017, 04:02 PM)Frostbite25 Wrote: Tysm! <3
No worries, hope it serves you well Blush
Ahhhh I forgot to ask! Is it 100% legitimate? (I dont mind too much if it was just bred by a hacked ditto, but I would just like to know. Sorry for not asking earlier >~<Wink
Yes it is, It's a breedject Blush I caught a female HA Nidoran in a Dive ball through horde battles in X, then transferred it to S/M where I used it to breed for shiny male Nidoran with what I believe is a legit 2 perfect IVs Japanese Ditto Blush Then I bred a breedject from that with a 5 perfect IV Sylveon that I bred myself without dittos or hacked mons, so yours is a breedject from that, so it should be legit through and through Blush (Sorry for long message)
Okay, thank you! I just like to make sure, I hope I didn't offend you in any way!  Tongue
Not at all Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda