cubchoo
ditto (jap or chin) 
zigzagoon
klink
aipom
bronzor
aron
i am open for offers but mainly looking for these 

I'm offering a lot of breedjects of hidden ability mons I have already. Here's a few 
starters from gens 1-7 
riolu
absol
tarous
gible
axew
ralts
exeggcute 
and More to name
@Bvbarmykyra Welcome to the community!  Smile

I can help you with Ponyta, Salandit and Litleo. You might want to check out my Fire-type Breedject Center for more information on these mons of mine (feel free to request any other Fire-types that you may be interested in too). The thread is temporarily closed but don't worry about that. I'm planning to re-open it soon either way.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
I have HA Bronzor (as a Bronzong, which needs a breed). Otherwise I need to go collect.
(Jun 13, 2018, 11:09 AM)dmann Wrote: I have HA Bronzor (as a Bronzong, which needs a breed). Otherwise I need to go collect.
 I rather have bronzor as I like Levelinf up and evolving on my own
(Jun 13, 2018, 08:30 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Bvbarmykyra Welcome to the community!  Smile

I can help you with Ponyta, Salandit and Litleo. You might want to check out my Fire-type Breedject Center for more information on these mons of mine (feel free to request any other Fire-types that you may be interested in too). The thread is temporarily closed but don't worry about that. I'm planning to re-open it soon either way.
How soon are you opening the thread?
(Jun 13, 2018, 11:41 AM)Bvbarmykyra Wrote:  I rather have bronzor as I like Levelinf up and evolving on my own

I meant I can breed it for HA, and send one for you to grab. Part of why I have it is part of the Skill Swap thing.
(Jun 13, 2018, 11:42 AM)Bvbarmykyra Wrote: How soon are you opening the thread?

@Bvbarmykyra Sorry If I wasn't clear in my previous post, I meant that I can send you those mons regardless of whether the thread is opened or not. If you want to do it by GTS you just need to deposit a Spearow and let me know when you deposit it. You can also PM me if you prefer. Smile
Hello, I'm looking for an Iron Fist chimchar to use for breeding in Pokemon Moon. I can't really offer any valuable pokemon in return. The most valuable pokemon I can give in return is Regenerate Mareanie. I could also just use the chimchar as a rental type thing where I breed my own with iron fist from it and then send you the original back. Hit me up if you're willing to help me out. Thanks!
Hey I'm searching for a bulbasaur with chlorophyll. Have some rare legit and torchick or froxie with hidden ability. Need as well some friends for contact safari. Message me Smile
@MisterFantasmo @Migina It looks like this is not the best place to make your own requests, you may consider opening a new thread in the Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari forum if you feel like you need to.

PS: For the Fire-types (Gen VII only) you may want to know that I will be re-opening my Fire-type Breedject Center very soon. I may also have a HA Bulbasaur in my Sun but I need to check it later (PM me).