Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LEGIT SHINY POIPOLE
Hi guys, i'm looking for a shiny legit poipole. i am willing to trade some shinies and events for one. i'll leave a list of offers below. please PM me or comment if you have one. Thanks~

Magearna (x2)
Marshadow [LEGIT]
Ash Pikachu (original cap) [LEGIT]
Shiny Lurantis
Shiny Minior
Shiny Decidueye
Shiny Mimikyu
Shiny Alolan Raichu
Shiny Stuffel
Shiny Araquanid
Shiny Vikavolt
Shiny Ribombee [Mikasa - nickname]
Shiny Sandygast
Shiny Silvally
Shiny Steelix
Shiny Blissey
Shiny Garchomp
Shiny Scolipede
Shiny Bounsweet
Shiny Salandit
Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny Skarmory
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Legit shiny poipole is actually really hard to find.And it's the most popular shiny right now.I got shiny poipole timid hp ice but i don't know if it's hacked.No way to know anyway.A lot of hacked poipole wandering around.
(Dec 4, 2017, 11:36 AM)theoapo13 Wrote: Legit shiny poipole is actually really hard to find.And it's the most popular shiny right now.I got shiny poipole timid hp ice but i don't know if it's hacked.No way to know anyway.A lot of hacked poipole wandering around.

I see. would you be willing to trade or it, or are you just letting me know that the chance of finding a legit one is very difficult?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.