Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: Masuda Method Breeding Partner (Y en Espanol)
Hey, everyone! My name is 0kamii.

As most of you probably remember, I am a full-time breeder, part-time Shiny hunter and lately I've realized that finding decently IVed foreign pokemon with which to breed is quite a challenge. Most of the time I find myself using 3IV and 4IV pokemon and my Competitive Shinies never come out quite the way I want them to. So today, instead of looking for a pokemon, I'm looking for a partner in crime.

I am looking for a trainer willing to be my Masuda Method partner. This requires you to have a non-USA cartridge version of X,Y, or ORAS. I don't care where you actually live, as long as the pokemon we send each other read as foreign. My cartridge unfortunately is USA-locked, so I can't offer much variety there. However, I can offer you extensive breeding skills. I've been competitively breeding since Black 2, and my craft has been honed to perfection. I know how breed just about anything, including Hidden Powers.

Naturally, not everyone can fit this position, so if you meet the criteria above and are looking for someone else with the same skills, I fully intend to test your breeding skills before we make anything official. I have standards of quality, and I expected the same from my future partner. My IGN info in on my page. DO NOT reply to this forum. If you're interesting, and you're ready for guaranteed 5IV, or even 6IV pokemon for your Shiny hunts, then please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you, and I'll hope to talk with you soon!

- 0kamii

P.S. Mi espanol es malo. Pero yo quiero entrenadores sentir seguridad conmigo. Otra vez, lo siento por el espanol malo. Mil gracias!
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I know you said that you don't want us to reply, but I thought this might be interesting for you:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-4-0
They're giving away 6Iv's Dittos with destiny knot, and they aren't all English (mine is Japanese, for example) so they will work for Masuda Method  Smile
I have not a good English sorry, la verdad es que soy Español :D
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:00 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: I know you said that you don't want us to reply, but I thought this might be interesting for you:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-4-0
They're giving away 6Iv's Dittos with destiny knot, and they aren't all English (mine is Japanese, for example) so they will work for Masuda Method  Smile
I have not a good English sorry, la verdad es que soy Español :D

Hola, Diegopj7. Gracias por el información. Yo tengo un Ditto para este foro. Pero aprecio la sugerencia. Smile
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder