Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: Meloetta and Hoopa Scraps codes; FT: other Events and Shiny BR
As in the title, I’m looking for those codes, and I offer all last events except the last Korean ones, and a lot of Shiny BR or leggendaries ^^

let me know Smile
Hi, raw scrap code?
(Dec 24, 2017, 12:30 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi, raw scrap code?

Exactly ^^
Ah, i heard that raw codes become normal codes after insert on a site(but need many to be used)

Do you know if you need?
(Dec 24, 2017, 01:57 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Ah, i heard that raw codes become normal codes after insert on a site(but need many to be used)

Do you know if you need?

I need a lot to have Meloetta and Hoopa i think, otherwise better to have Ready codes for them :P
The only one i got just recent is manaphy code that i traded 4 mars na for it. (Though not sure yet if i want to trade it yet)

(its harder than i thought to collect them)

And also heard that some people are already trying to get new codes of Corsola (but is released in 2018 i think)
(Dec 24, 2017, 02:12 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: The only one i got just recent is manaphy code that i traded 4 mars na for it. (Though not sure yet if i want to trade it yet)

(its harder than i thought to collect them)

And also heard that some people are already trying to get new codes of Corsola (but is released in 2018 i think)

Corsola will be available for each account on nicovideo; anyway if you want trade scraps codes let me know
Good to know, thank you kingko
I have the Manaphy and Meloette Event Codes Raw, and Im working on the Hoopa one, I have no use for them if I cant use them tho -.-'